Disabled - Retired - Veterans - Low Income
Are you tired of paying such high prices for your medicine that it is making you sick? The HempBlimp, Patient-to-Patient Network is determined to provide every single medical marijuana patient in California with safe access to medicinal cannabis for a donation of $175 per ounce... and we are not just blowing hot air.
A Few Collective Guidelines for Deliveries
Your HempBlimp Network Courier will contact you ASAP regarding your order. Your courier will be as flexible as possible to accommodate busy schedules. Couriers will provide you with a phone number in case you need to re-route, re-schedule, or cancel your order. Couriers will do their very best to be on time for scheduled deliveries and will contact you if they are running late.
For safety reasons, couriers do not carry cash to a delivery location.
Couriers carry only small amounts of medicine.
Couriers will call 911 if necessary.
Membership Registration Form
To become a member of the HempBlimp Patient-to-Patient Network, complete the form below. Clicking the “Submit” button verifies that you have read and understand the “Terms and Conditions of Use” and that you agree to abide by all “Terms and Conditions of Use.”
We'll reply as soon as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
All use of Hemp Blimp World Wide Web pages located within HempBlimp.com , constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the Terms of this website. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
Hemp Blimp Inc. will verify your personal information and your medical marijuana recommendation. We will keep your information on file, but will not sell, share or distribute said information outside of the Hemp Blimp network.
When you visit www.HempBlimp.com , or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content provided on this site, owned by or licensed to Hemp Blimp, Inc., is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Hemp Blimp, Inc. and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Hemp Blimp, Inc. content. Hemp Blimp, Inc. Content shall not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed, without the prior express written consent of Hemp Blimp, Inc.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos on this site are trademarks of Hemp Blimp, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Hemp Blimp, Inc. grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to the Terms. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Hemp Blimp, Inc.. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of Hemp Blimp, Inc. and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of Hemp Blimp, Inc.. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Hemp Blimp, Inc.name or Marks without the express written consent of Hemp Blimp, Inc.. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Hemp Blimp, Inc..
Certain statements included in this web site are forward-looking. These forward-looking statements are based on certain assumptions and reflect our current expectations. As a result, forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. There is no assurance that any forward-looking statements will materialize. Be cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which reflect expectations in real time and only as of the date of this website. Except as may be required by applicable law, we disclaim any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY HEMP BLIMP INC., ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. HEMP BLIMP INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEMP BLIMP INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HEMP BLIMP INC.WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
Orders and Shipping Information
1. Only registered members of HEMP BLIMP INC. who provide verified CALIFORNIA doctor's recommendations for medical cannabis use, dated within the last twelve months, and who provide a current California Driver's License or DMV-Issued ID Card may place orders.
2. First orders will be pending HEMP BLIMP INC. staff verifying your doctor's recommendation, which typically takes 24 - 48 hours. HEMP BLIMP INC.will deliver to almost any LEGAL address in CALIFORNIA. Note that cannabis products cannot be delivered to Federal property, schools or any other illegal location. It is the ordering party's individual responsibility to ensure that the designated delivery location is legal, safe and secure.
3. HEMP BLIMP INC. EMPLOYS PHARMACEUTICAL PROTOCOLS TO ENSURE PROPER CHAIN OF CUSTODY AND TRACKING OF MEDICINE UNTIL IT REACHES THE SHIPPING ADDRESS THE PATIENT OR CARE GIVER DESIGNATES.
4. IT IS THE PATIENT OR CARE GIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE APPROPRIATE ARRANGEMENTS TO RECEIVE MEDICINE DELIVERIES, JUST LIKE PHARMACEUTICAL ORDERS.
5. TO ENSURE NO DIVERSION OCCURS, PARTICULARLY POSSESSION BY MINORS, ALL PRODUCTS SHOULD BE PROPERLY STORED IMMEDIATELY UPON DELIVERY.
6. For delivery of its cannabis products, HEMP BLIMP INC. utilizes 3rd party carriers who employ pharmaceutical-level protocols. These carriers will provide continuous chain-of-custody tracking, with distribution hubs located within the state of California. We do not publish the carriers as to reduce the likelihood of non-patients attempting to intercept orders.
7. Any person, other than a VALID patient or registered care giver who attempts to place an order, or have an order delivered outside of California, to Federal property, or to a school, is in violation of the law.